Recipe by cates.shannon
Low-carb alternative to mashed potatoes. Load up with toppings for a twice-baked-type dish.
Top Review by rajoychael
This is such a great idea! I am trying to lose weight and loved the idea of a vegetable that doesn't taste like one. Loved the recipe! I used Philadelphia Garden Vegetable cream cheese as a sub, I was out of plain. Also sea salt instead of nu-salt.
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Nu-salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the cauliflower and cut into small pieces. Cook in a large pot of boiling water for 6-10 minutes, until very well done.
- Drain well. Pat between paper towels or spin in a salad spinner to remove as much water as possible. Do not let cool.
- Pulse the all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.