Mashed Cauli-Cheese Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Trim cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling water until very tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl, adding cream cheese, butter, and milk. Blend with stick blender until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar until almost melted.
- Place in 2-quart casserole dish coated with no-stick spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden on top.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top.
- Return to oven and bake 5 minutes more, or until cheese is melted.