Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
this is the ultimate comfort food for me..perfect for chilly sunday morning, with a cup of milk tea.. :) tip : always use overriped banana, it wont mashed really well if you use unripe banana
- heat skillet or griddle pan.
- mash the banana until gooey.
- butter 1 side of the toast.
- flip toasts to the other side (butter side down).
- spread the mashed banana on 2 piece of toasts.
- spread nutella to other pieces of toast.
- stack them on top of each other (this would yield 2 sandwiches).
- toast the sandwiches 1 min each side, or until golden.
- repeat opposite side.
- serve and enjoy -- :).
Easy and quick. Was good but not outstanding. Used frozen multigrain bread. Spread one with nutella and one with mashed banana. Flopped them together and placed in a preheated skillet. Didn't butter the outsides as I don't like the greasiness of it in my sandwiches. Cooked until slightly browned on each side. I had as a late evening snack.