1/1 Photo of Mash Potato and Stuffing Balls
Don't you hate it when you have a little leftover but not quite enough - and you really don't want to throw it away - so don't - here's an idea for just such an occasion. Mash Potato and stuffing balls - crispy on the outside and nummy and heavenly on the inside.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine leftover mashed potatoes, leftover stuffing, one egg, and approximately 1/2 of the bread crumbs.
- 2This particular recipe yields 10 ping-pong-ball size stuffing balls, but you can change the recipe to whatever suits your family, and depends on the amount of leftovers you have. The consistency of the balls should be sticky, but not UBER sticky.
- 3Roll the balls in the remaining bread crumbs to coat evenly.
- 4Set aside until all the balls are ready.
- 5Heat oil in a pan; the oil should be half way up the ball in the pan, so use approximately 1/2 to 1 cup of oil, depending on the size and depth of your pot or pan.
- 6Fry for 2 or 3 minutes until golden all over, rolling around as needed.
- 7Let rest on paper towels until you are ready to serve.
- 8That's it; super simple and REALLY tasty.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mash Potato and Stuffing Balls
Serving Size: 1 (468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.9
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 201.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g