Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and delicious no-cook tart filling for fresh berry or fresh fruit tarts. Tascarpone Mart!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar, sifted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces fresh mascarpone
- Beat cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until fluffy Fold in mascarpone.
- Spread on the bottom of a pre-baked 9-inch tart shell and top with fresh berries or fruit.
I used this filling in chocolate shells and topped it with raspberries at my son's first communion party. It received rave reviews and was gluten free for a friend with celiac disease!!!