Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Cooking Light. June 2003. Cook time is chilling time.
- 1⁄3 cup block-style fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 10 small apricots, halved and pitted
- chopped of fresh mint (optional)
- Combine cheeses, honey, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, and nutmeg, stirring well. Stir in walnuts. Chill 1 hour.
- Sprinkle cut sides of apricots evenly with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture into each apricot half; chill 1 hour. Garnish with chopped mint, if desired.