1/1 Photo of Mascarpone Oreo Snowflake Cookies
Delicious & unique cookies! The mascarpone cheese makes them very moist and they keep for a long time. Recipe is originally from the "Kevin & Amanda" Blog
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Cream the butter and mascarpone cheese for about 3 minutes.
- 3Slowly beat in the sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in the egg yolk and vanilla, and then slowly beat in the flour until mixed.
- 5Stir in crushed Oreo cookies.
- 6Scoop or spoon cookie dough on to a cookie sheet and
- 7Bake at 325 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mascarpone Oreo Snowflake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (816 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 103.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: