Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Outstanding simple pie. Can be done on a graham cracker crust and feel free to substiute the liquer with fruit juice if you like.
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 40 vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 lb mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons peach liqueur
- 2 cups fresh fruit, sliced
- Combine melted butter and crushed wafers together in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Spread and press evenly up the sides to form a crust.
- Combine mascarpone, powdered sugar, liqueur and whipping cream, beat until creamy.
- Spread mixxture evenly onto crust.
- Chill until set.
- Arrange sliced fruit over chilled pie.
- Chill thoroughly.