Recipe by Evie*
Found in a newspaper column last year, really tasty and so easy.
Top Review by sunny_day
This is a really tasty dessert. Even better is that it is so simple! I was not able to get my hands on some fresh berries, so I just thawed some frozen ones and it worked well. I served it in champagne parfait glasses and sprinkled some chocolate shavings on top in addition to the raspberry. This recipe is a keeper!
- 1 cup fresh raspberry, 4 extra for garnish
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the raspberries in blender.
- Press through a fine sieve to remove seeds.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the mascarpone, sugar, vanilla and raspberry puree with electric mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Spoon into individual dessert dishes and garnish with the extra raspberries.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.