Mascarpone Cream With Cherries and Sweet Samos Wine
- Beat together the egg yolks, sugar and sweet wine in bain-marie until they start to thicken. Pour mix into a bowl to stop it from separating.
- Mix the egg mix with the mascarpone cheese, until thoroughly combined.
- Pour some milk and sweet wine in a deep plate and dip two ladyfingers. Place them at the bottom of a tall glass and the alternate with cherries and the cream. Repeat 6 times.
- Place the glasses covered in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Top with fresh cherries and serve.