- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup strawberry, quartered
- 1 cup raspberries
- mint leaf
Raspberry Wine Sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry red wine
- 300 g frozen raspberries, thawed, strained and pureed
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan over medium heat, stir together wine, raspberry purée and sugar; bring to boil.
- Boil gently until reduced to ¾ cup.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- In bowl, stir together mascarpone and sugar.
- Layer mascarpone mixture, berries and sauce in stemmed glass dishes.
- Garnish with mint leaves.