Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe requires only a few minutes of mixing. Chestnut spread is often used in France and can be purchased on Amazon. The spread is quite sweet so you don’t need to add extra sugar unless you have a real sweet tooth. If you don’t wish to use rum, I suggest adding vanilla extract instead. For more healthy gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.InnerHarmonyNutrition.com.
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 2 3⁄4 ounces chestnut puree (spread)
- 150 ml plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, for dusting
- 1 teaspoon chocolate shavings (optional)
- In a bowl, mix the first four ingredients using a hand mixer.
- Divide the mouse into 4 or 5 dishes.
- Dust some cocoa powder and chocolate shavings on top.
- Refrigerate. Infuse love and serve!