Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A rich thai curry sauce that will have you digging in for seconds.
- 453.59 g shrimp or 453.59 g tofu or 453.59 g chicken or 453.59 g beef
- 226.79-453.59 g steak-style French fries or 226.79-453.59 g potato
- coconut milk
- 4.92 ml ground coriander
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml white pepper
- 19.71 ml cardamom
- 7 bay leaves
- 4.92 ml turmeric
- 1 red chili pepper
- 1 lemon peel
- 1 small red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 78.07 ml onion, sliced
- 1 ginger
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1 avocado
- 1 fresh orange, juice of
- 1 fresh lime, juice of
- 3.69 ml oyster sauce
- 29.58 ml fish stock
- 88.74 ml Agave
- 29.58 ml coconut oil
- 1 chicken or 1 vegetarian broth
- 0 unsalted dry-roasted cashews
- 473.18 ml rice
- Add Coconut Oil to Wok or Large frying pan.
- Toss in the Ginger, grated Garlic, sliced Onions and Red Spice ( or Pepper) Stir with every addition.
- Add Broth.
- Freshly squeeze the lime and add Orange juice Keep heat at a light boil.
- After every addition stir: Lemon Peel, Bay leaves, minced Cashew nuts, Cumin, White pepper, turmeric, cardamon, Oyster Sauce, Agave (careful not to burn it), fish sauce.
- Add Main Ingredients. (Coconut Milk, Fries (or potatoes), Protein sliced to strips).
- Let simmer for 25 minutes Add Cardamon occasionally when stirred. With lip on for a thicker curry.
- Add Thinly sliced Red Peppers and tomatoes and let simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve. Tossed Cashew nuts with a sliced Avocado and Drizzled Coconut Milk.
- Add Rice on the side to compliment.