Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
Fouzia, these hit the spot! What an excellent roti you have here!!! We enjoyed this for lunch today and had it again in the evening with pickle, in the afternoon we enjoyed it with yogurt for lunch. What a treat this was on today's beautiful rainy day! Thank You, Fouzia! You made our day!
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 2 cups gram flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mango powder
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons ghee
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix wheat flour, gram flour and salt together.
- Rub ghee into it.
- Add green chilies, pepper, mango powder, coriander and onions.
- Gradually add water and knead till it forms into a soft ball.
- Cover and leave for 30 minutes.
- Make approx 10 small balls of the dough.
- Roll them out.
- Heat a flat bottom pan (tava) and cook on one side till brown then turn over to other side and spread little ghee on them.