- 4 cups shrimp, Shelled and cleaned
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 5 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 bunch cilantro (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the prawns with salt and the tumeric and mix well. Set aside for 1/2 hour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add onions and fry till brown and oil begins to leave.
- Add the prawns and stir fry until it becomes hard.
- Add the powders and mix well.
- When the prawns are almost done, add the ketchup.
- Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of water and let it cook on medium heat for 7 minutes.
- garnish with Cilantro and serve hot.