Recipe by Chickee
Serve as a side to curry, tandoori kangaroo, with some pappadums and raita!
Top Review by Elmotoo
Excellent recipe! A wee bit spicy but other wise fabulous & easy! And fat free, too! Should your pan run dry, add 1/2c water & stir - it comes right up! I will definitely be making this again. Made for 2/10 Aussie Swap.
- 8 desiree potatoes (roughly chopped with skin left on)
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon dried chili (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon kalounji seeds (can be bought from an Indian food and spice shop, or leave out)
- 500 ml water