Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Its on the menus of Sankalp a south indian chain of restauirants ...it tastes yummy...its an appetizer but you feel like having it as the mains...
- 6 pappadams
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 fresh green chili pepper, chopped
- 6 sprigs cilantro, finely chopped
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except the papads.
- Roast the papads on high flame, turning each side.
- Be careful not to burn them up.
- On each roasted papad, spread the fresh masala.
- Serve before or with your lunch or dinner.
unfortunately, you have missed some of the important ingredients....salt, lime/lemon juice and chaat masala. also, very very important to note that the tomatoes have to be de-seeded or else they will make the papads soggy very quickly. It is a wonderful dish but WITH all the ingredients.