Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1⁄2 kg okra (bhindi)
- 1 piece coconut (dry one would do)
- 2 onions
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons dhaniya powder
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 piece tamarind pulp (or Vinegar)
- red chili powder
- oil (for frying)
- coriander leaves
- Wash the bhindi; clean it with a dry cloth till its totally dry.
- Give strokes (don't cut) lengthwise and keep aside.
- Fry ingredients#2 to#6 in a pan in a 1/2 spoon of oil.
- Grind everything except bhindi, of course.
- (Masala's ready!) Stuff the masala carefully in the bhindi, make sure they don't split into two pieces.
- Fry them in a pan with a spoon of oil (not much of it).
- Simmer the gas.
- Put the lid and cook for 5 minutes till bhindi is tender.
- Take off the lid and fry till brown and crispy.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.