1/1 Photo of Ma's Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
MA HIKER's Note:
I've made chocolate chip cookies for years, usually following the recipe on the bag of chips. This one is pretty close to the recipe on the bag, but something about this recipe makes the ultimate chocolate chip cookies! Very tasty & easy to make! From Oct 2004 GH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2On waxed paper combine flour, baking soda & salt.
- 3In large bowl, with a mixer at medium speed, beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- 4Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 5Reduce speed to low; beat in flour mixture until just blended.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts, if using.
- 7Drop dough by heaping tablespoons, 2 inches apart on ungreased large cookie sheets.
- 8Bake cookies 10 to 12 minutes or until golden around edges.
- 9Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
- 10Repeat with remaining dough. Store cookies in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 1 week (they won't last that long).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ma's Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.0
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 215.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g