1/1 Photo of Ma's Reuben Casserole
Here's another one my mom made frequently during the winter for Sunday lunches; she'd get it ready before we left for church and then it would be ready to pop in the oven as soon as we arrived home afterwards.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350; grease a 13x9 pan.
- 2Lay bread cubes in pan, scatter crumbled beef over that, then the cheese.
- 3Beat eggs and milk, add some salt & pepper to taste; blend well and pour over the cheese-meat-bread; cover with foil.
- 4At this point, you may chill overnight to serve for breakfast (in which case, allow 20 extra minutes for baking).
- 5Otherwise bake 45 minutes with foil ON; then remove foil and bake 10 more minutes until bubbly and puffed; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ma's Reuben Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.7
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 195.3 mg
- Sodium 726.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 22.3 g