Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This delightful old-fashioned dessert was one of my favorites as a kid. I still love it!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 1 qt baking dish.
- Separate eggs and beat egg whites until stiff.
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, sugar and salt. Add lemon juice, egg yolks and milk and stir together.
- Fold in beaten egg whites and pour into baking dish.
- Set dish in pan of hot water 1" deep and bake for 50 minutes.
DH and I loved this :yummy: It was perfect. The lemon taste is wonderful. It was easy and inexpensive to make. I made and reviewed this as part of the Newest Zaar Tag, 08A. Thank you puppitypup for sharing.