Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ma is my grandma, she gave me this recipe
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil or 2⁄3 cup salad oil
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar (powder sugar)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground cloves
- combine ingredients in jar, close and shake until sugar is dissolved.
- shake again before serving each time.
Here's a nice substitute for the store-bought Catalina salad dressing! I've been a fan of this dressing, (though I preferred the non-fat variety) so had to try out your recipe ~ Thanks for sharing it!