Recipe by Sherrybeth
As promised, here is a recipe from the S'mores-Gourmet Treats for EVERY Occasion by Lisa Adams. I highly recommend this book if you are a sweet/treat lover. All of the recipes look great and it has great party/serving ideas. The instructions given in the front of the book suggest all different ways from cooking the s'more; from campfire, to stove top, to microwave, to oven. I'll leave the cooking part to your discretion as everyone knows how to make a s'more (or at least I hope they do).
- 2 -4 pieces marzipan filled chocolate
- 1 graham cracker, broken in half
- 1 large marshmallows
- 1 slice pear, cut into a 1/2 inch slice (fresh and ripe)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the marzipan chocolate cubes on half of the graham cracker and melt.
- Roast the marshmallow.
- Once chocolate has melted, remove the cracker from the heat source and add the pear slice.
- Top with the roasted marshmallow and other half of the graham cracker.