Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Stuffed dates are a wonderful addition to the holiday appetizer or dessert tray. If you are a marzipan lover as I am, these are for you!
- 24 large medjool dates
- 6 ounces marzipan
- rose water (optional) or orange blossom water (optional)
- 24 walnut halves, lightly toasted
- Make a horizontal slit in each date (do not cut all the way through) and remove the pits.
- Knead marzipan with a few drops of rosewater or orange blossom water, if using.
- Stuff each date with marzipan, and top with a walnut half.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.