Top Review by CSemerad
Made two versions with almond extract and without, as well as playing around with different flavors of jam. The family loved them! Tonight I will be taking two pans to the ASU girls soccer team pot luck and see how well they go over there. I am new to cooking, so I am always surprised when something turns out tasting good and cooked right! These were easy to make and practically fool proof.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix and press into 9x9 inch pan.
- Bake 5 minutes at 350.
- Spread with 1/3 cup any kind of jam.
- Filling: 1/2 cup butter 2 eggs 2/3 cup white sugar 2/3 cup flour 1 teaspoons salt.
- Separate batter into 3 bowls and colour pink, green and white as desired.
- Spread over base and bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Ice as desired (almond flavoured butter icing is good).