Marzipan that can be "molded" into the little fruit, veggie shapes.
Make and share this Marzipan recipe from Food.com.
- Place almonds in a blender container or food processor bowl Cover and blend or process until ground.
- In a mixer bowl combine the ground almonds, the 1 1/3 cups confectioners' sugar, almond extract and 2 tablespoons water Beat with electric mixer until the mixture forms a ball.
- Gradually add the 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, beating until combined.
- Stir in enough egg white (about 1 tablespoon) to form a clay-like mixture.
- Tint with food coloring, if desired.
- Mold or shape the marzipan as desired, using about 2 teaspoons marzipan for each shape.