Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very, very tasty!
- 2 cups chopped green peppers
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (12 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato paste
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (your choice)
- Melt butter in large frying pan and saute peppers, celery, onion& mushrooms; add ground beef and brown.
- Add tomato soup, spaghetti sauce, and tomato paste; salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook noodles to package directions and drain well.
- Put half of ground beef mixture in bottom of large baking dish; spread the noodles over the ground beef mixture; sprinkle shredded cheese over the noodles and top with the remaining ground beef mixture.
- Bake covered at 350°F for 35 minutes.