Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
There are some other recipes similar to this one posted, so I thought I would add this for variety. I have used cream of chicken soup instead of cream of mushroom soup. Both ways are equally good.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 3 quart casserole.
- Brown beef, onions and peppers.
- Combine next 8 ingredients.
- Spoon into casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve over egg noodles.
I thought it was pretty good. A lil salty for me and the flavor I'd close to similar dishes but overall was pretty good. :)
It was real good, next time I probably add more cheese. Made for a good dinner though. Made for Potluck Tag.
Tried it for the first time tonight and it was OK, but nothing to rave about...Waaayyy too strong of a tomato taste...I'll probably try this recipe once more without the tomato paste and with more cheese to see if it improves...I'm sorry but at this time I can only give it 3 stars out of 5