Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Daughter Mary came to visit and fell in love with my scones so we just call them " Mary's Scones"
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon and grated zucchini.
- peels together.
- Cut in the butter until it resembles coarse.
- Mix the egg with milk. Add to flour mixture with.
- the grated zucchini.
- Stir until a soft dough forms.
- Turn on to a lightly floured board .
- Roll into a ball.
- Cut in half and pat each half into a 6-7 inch round. Dip.
- a knife into flour and cut each round into 5 wedges.
- Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees. Makes 12 scones.