Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
Daughter Mary came to visit and fell in love with my scones so we just call them " Mary's Scones"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon and grated zucchini.
- 2peels together.
- 3Cut in the butter until it resembles coarse.
- 5Mix the egg with milk. Add to flour mixture with.
- 6the grated zucchini.
- 7Stir until a soft dough forms.
- 8Turn on to a lightly floured board .
- 9Roll into a ball.
- 10Cut in half and pat each half into a 6-7 inch round. Dip.
- 11a knife into flour and cut each round into 5 wedges.
- 12Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees. Makes 12 scones.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary's Zucchini Scones
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 225.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g