Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my mother-in-law's favorite recipe and for very good reason! This recipe makes two very moist and flavorful loaves. I hope you will enjoy it!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Place eggs, oil, zucchini and vanilla extract in blender and puree.
- Sift together sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder and cinnamon.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry and mix.
- Add nuts.
- Divide batter into two loaf pans.
- Bake at 325F degrees for 1 hour.
This bread came out wonderfully moist. It's very good--I would highly recommend it. My family really took to this bread. It took my oven about 1 hr and 5 minutes to bake. I also added 1/2 c. chocolate chips to one batch. Very delicious!
Yummy, we love this zucchini Bread , Very moist, easy to make, also the best Zucchini brear that I have ever made. I will be making this a lot with all of the zuchini that I have in the garden. Thank you for such a good Recipe.
This recipe is identical to my grandmothers except for 2 minor changes: she only used 1 1/2 c. sugar and she used 1 c. of nuts. It is fabulous.