Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mary used to clip all sorts of recipes from various locations. This was clipped from a Las Palmas Green Chili Salas can and looks pretty beat up ... was made pretty often.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup green chili salsa (or more to taste)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh and chopped
- sour cream, to taste
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients, ecpect the sour cream and chips. In a medium saucepan or chafing dish, heat until the cheese melts, stirring occasionally. Serve warm, topped with sour cream and accompanied by tortilla chips.
This was alright, we had it all during hockey night here, but just thought it was missing something. Though we liked the cheese in this. Made for PRMR Tag
When I made this recipe it stated 'chili salsa' - I wasn't sure what that was so I used chili sauce. I took it to a Monday night football game in a little crockpot and some thoroughly enjoyed. Very easy to put together. I'll have to give it a try sometime with the appropriate green chili salsa.