Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
Daughter Mary worked at Woolworth's and loved this Cheesecake....someone gave her this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with mixer until.
- 4smooth. Add thickened Jell-O and beat well.
- 5In a separate bowl, beat the Carnation milk until fluffy.
- 6Add cream cheese/Jell-O mixture and beat well with mixer.
- 7Line bottom of 9 x 13-pan with crushed Graham crackers.
- 8Spread filling over and top with 1/4 cup more crushed.
- 9Graham crackers. Chill.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary's Woolworth's Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 166.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g