Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
I really can't remember where I got the recipe!
- 2 cups vanilla wafer cookies
- 12 ounces chocolate (chipets)
- 1 cup almond paste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 cups rum
- 3⁄4 lb pecans
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chocolate (hail)
- Finely crush wafers and finely chop pecans set aside.
- Melt butter with chipets.
- Combine almond paste with sour cream.
- Mix all ingredients except hail.
- let batter cool in refrigerator.
- Form into bite size balls and roll in hail.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.