After receiving a number of complements during a corporate carry-in, Mary passed on her healthy recipe. She noted that you can omit the bacon bits and replacment them with pine nuts if you like. Mary also mentions that she uses this same technique to roast cauliflower and broccoli. This recipe has 3 WW points per serving as written.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper (not necessary, but makes for easier clean-up).
- 3Wash, trim and halve - or quarter - sprouts, depending on their size.
- 4Toss sprouts with olive oil to lightly coat.
- 5Stir in bacon bits*.
- 6Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Spread sprouts evenly in one layer on baking sheet.
- 8Bake for about 10 minutes or longer depending on how crispy you like them.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary's Roasted Brussel Sprouts (3 Weight Watchers Points Per Ser
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 373.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g