Recipe by Cook4_6
After receiving a number of complements during a corporate carry-in, Mary passed on her healthy recipe. She noted that you can omit the bacon bits and replacment them with pine nuts if you like. Mary also mentions that she uses this same technique to roast cauliflower and broccoli. This recipe has 3 WW points per serving as written.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts (the smaller the better)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits, real
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, Freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper (not necessary, but makes for easier clean-up).
- Wash, trim and halve - or quarter - sprouts, depending on their size.
- Toss sprouts with olive oil to lightly coat.
- Stir in bacon bits*.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread sprouts evenly in one layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or longer depending on how crispy you like them.