Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mouthwatering chicken in every bite. Wonderful for church potlucks.
- vegetable oil, enough to keep chicken from sticking to pan
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 cup real sour cream
- 72 Ritz crackers, crushed (2 sleeves)
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄2 cup real butter, melted
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken turning once until no longer pink in center and juices run clear. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cut chicken into bite sizes and place in a bowl, add the soups and sour cream. Stir until well blended.
- Spray a 9x13-inch shallow baking dish with Pam; line the bottom with 1/2 of the crushed crackers. Pour the chicken mixture over this and top with the rest of the crushed crackers. Melt the butter and add the poppy seeds. Pour over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes or until heated throughly and lightly brown on top.