Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Popcorn balls are staples around the Hill households. Not totally sure how many this makes because they are being eaten before we can count.
- Combine all ingredients, bring to a boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Pour over 4 gallons of popcorn.
- Stir to make sure all the popcorn is covered.
- When cooled enough to handle form into balls.
- Note: 16 cups=1 gallon 64 cups=4 gallons.
These were sooo good! We had so much fun making them. My little girl thought it was a really great progect. Thanks, Hill Family! Made for PRMR tag.