Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These little layered squares are easy and so good. I doubt there is a grandkid that will ever forget having these at grandma's house.
- 1 cup butter, soft
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker, plain and crushed
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together.
- Pat into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Melt the chocolate chips in double broiler
- pour over pressed mixture.
- Let cool completely and cut into squares.
Can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate! I halved this recipe and used an 8x8 baking dish. Super easy to make too! These are pretty rich - I cut 36 peices in my half recipe. Would make again.