Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
These were a holiday tradition along with the caramels. Holidays at the Hill house were full of great treats!!
- Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
- Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper. Do not dip until all balls are rolled.
- Melt the dipping chocolate.
- Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate.
- Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- Place back on the waxed paper.
- Let stand until dry.
- Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.