Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From ww online
- 1 ounce chicken breast, boneless, skinless, diced into small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 mini corn tortilla
- 1 tablespoon refried beans, heated
- 1⁄8 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon old el paso green enchilada sauce, heated (or room temperature)
- 1⁄8 cup tomatoes, diced (or chopped)
- lettuce, in bits
- Cook chicken in lemon juice until just cooked through.
- Warm tortilla.
- Build taco: Place remaining ingredients onto warmed tortilla.
- Special Notes :.
- These can be a bit messy to eat, but filling! I make myself 2 for dinner with a salad. Tomato and Lettuce are optional.
- Since these tacos are built for a single serving, by adjusting the recipe the whole family can enjoy as many as they want! Or, even make theirs on a bigger corn tortilla.