Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 lbs ground beef (93% lean)
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage (any style/flavor)
- 2 slices bread (wheat or white)
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned stuffing mix (dry)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- garlic powder
- red pepper flakes
- parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Tear bread into small pieces& place into large mixing bowl.
- Add dry stuffing mix& milk.
- Let sit until all or most of milk is absorbed.
- Add ground beef, sausage, onion& seasonings.
- Add eggs& combine with meat mixture.
- Mix with hands in order to get even consistency.
- Place meat mixture in pan,& form into one large loaf or smaller individual loaves.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour.
- During last 5-10 minutes, place under broiler to brown top.