Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
Daughter Mary loves mangoes and gave me this recipe. Sometimes I use Chinese 5 spice powder instead of the allspiece.
My Private Note
small m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together including the coconut.
- 3In another bowl, whisk two large eggs. Add the milk, melted butter, and brown sugar. Add the diced mangoes.
- 4Mix the dry ingredients into the liquid mixture. Stir until just combined. Spoon the batter into 16 medium paper lined muffin pans. If you wish use a 12 muffin size pan for larger muffins.
- 5To make the streusel topping, mix together the three tablespoons flour, the three tablespoons brown sugar, and the cinnamon. Cut in the 1/4 cup butter until crumbly.Sprinkle the topping over the batter in the muffin tins.
- 6Bake for 10 to 15 minutes Or until they test done .Place on wire racks to cool.
- 7Depending on the size pans you will yield 12 to 16 muffins. We have 2 pans size 8 so we just yield 16.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary's Mango Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 210.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g