Prep 9 mins
Cook 20 mins
Macaroni and cheese is one of the first recipes that I learned how to make. It is easy to make and don't require a lot of ingredients.
- 1 (8 ounce) box Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a pan with cooking spray.
- Cook the macaroni as per the instruction on the package.
- Heat the milk, flour and cheese (1 cup) in another pot. Bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low. Stirring constantly for about 10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and stir in the macaroni and cheese.
- Pour the macaroni and cheese into the greased pan and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and allow the cheese to brown for 5 additional minutes.