Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are really great anytime of the year. You can use any flavor and/or color combination you want.
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin (any flavor)
- 9 cups popped popcorn
- Mix all ingredients except popcorn in a heavy sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and cook just until jello and sugar are dissolved.
- Pour over popcorn and mix well.
- Wet your hands under cold water, shake water off or butter hands slightly and work quickly to form popcorn balls.
- Place the finished balls on wax paper and once cooled wrap them more wax paper.
- You can make these as big or as small as you like.
Yay! Just what I was looking for. I made these when I was a kid, and now I want to make them with my kids. They are so easy and delicious! Thanks for posting the recipe.
So easy to make. Grandkids are coming over today and they're going to love these.
This is so fun! I used orange jello mix for a Halloween theme. Kids will love this recipe that is ready in no time! Thanks for sharing. :)