1/3 Photos of Mary's Jello Popcorn Balls
Hill Family's Note:
These are really great anytime of the year. You can use any flavor and/or color combination you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except popcorn in a heavy sauce pan.
- 2Bring to a boil and cook just until jello and sugar are dissolved.
- 3Pour over popcorn and mix well.
- 4Wet your hands under cold water, shake water off or butter hands slightly and work quickly to form popcorn balls.
- 5Place the finished balls on wax paper and once cooled wrap them more wax paper.
- 6You can make these as big or as small as you like.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary's Jello Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g