Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A little different spin on an old favorite
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichoke hearts (packed in water)
- 1 (8 ounce) can green chilies (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos (chopped)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- garlic powder
- Drain artichokes well and slice or chop (your preference).
- Mix all ingredients together and spread in baking plan which has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.