Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the only recipe I will ever use for making beef burgers. No need to fill up the mix with breadcrumbs as the oyster sauce works miracles. I have never had anyone not like it
- 2 medium red onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch parsley, chopped (I use a large handful)
- 1 1⁄2 kg beef mince (fatty is fine)
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 egg yolk
- Mix everything together in a big bowl.
- Form into patties.
- Place in fridge until ready.
- Cook over a hot barbecue and serve in a bun with salad leaves; tomato slices; sweetcorn relish and BEETROOT (a true kiwi burger has a fried egg in it too!).