Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of many variations of taco soup. This one is my favorite -- posting here for safekeeping.
Make and share this Mary's Crock Pot Taco Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 425.24 g can black beans
- 453.59 g can chili beans
- 425.24 g can red kidney beans
- 283.49 g can white shoepeg corn
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes
- 283.49 g candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 28.34 g package dry ranch dressing mix
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning
- sour cream (optional)
- cheddar cheese (optional)
- Brown ground beef and onion over medium heat. Drain and pour into crock pot.
- Dump remaining ingredients in crock pot with beef mixture.
- Mix together.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Serve with dollop of sour cream and shredded cheese, if desired.
Very easy & very good! The whole family loves it. One note though. Since canned soups/veggies tend to have incredible amounts of sodium in them, I specifically pick the brands that have lower amts. of sodium listed on the cans. It will make it healthier & less likely to make your blood pressure soar!
Easy and delicious! My whole family loves this recipe.