Recipe by AngelaTN
One of many variations of taco soup. This one is my favorite -- posting here for safekeeping.
Top Review by MaryT927
Very easy & very good! The whole family loves it. One note though. Since canned soups/veggies tend to have incredible amounts of sodium in them, I specifically pick the brands that have lower amts. of sodium listed on the cans. It will make it healthier & less likely to make your blood pressure soar!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- sour cream (optional)
- cheddar cheese (optional)