Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to Mary by Dr J.D Grey of New Orleans, LA.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, finely chopped
- Whip the cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Beat in the peanut butter and sugar. Slowly add milk, blending throughly into the mixture.
- Fold in the cool whip and pour into a prepared crust. Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.
Wow !! Was this really good ! So easy, and quick. Its amazing that we saved some for the DS. This would be great for unexpected company. I used creamy peanut butter. Flavoring, prep time, and the results get an A+ here. Made for Holiday tag.