Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A wonderful family friend gave this to me and I serve it often when I want a healthier, sweet dessert. You can use different fruit with co-ordinating jello flavors to find your favorite, or seasonal, flavors.
- 1 (1/3 ounce) boxjello sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip Lite (or fat free)
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 24 ounces low-fat small-curd cottage cheese (or light)
- Mix jello powder with Cool-whip.
- Gently fold in cottage cheese and fruit.
- Chill at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Variations: Use orange jello and mandarin oranges or strawberry jello and fresh strawberries.
This dessert was good. I think I would like it better for breakfast :) The recipe didn't say what to do with the fruit so I just mixed it in. I used strawberries and strwaberry jell-o. Made for PAC Fall 08.